Quote of the Day: "The longer I live, the more convinced I become that life is 10 percent what happens to us and 90 percent how we respond to it." – Charles Swindoll. I like this one and it helps to think about this theory when bad stuff happens to you, ie. its not what is happening, its how you look at it / respond to it that matters. It also reminds me of that quote that says something like 90% of success is just showing up; and I'd add: Just showing up prepared. The other 10% is timing, luck, fate, God, or whatever you'd like to call that unknown force at work.

Legal Notice

This notice applies to all content on this web site as well as the Florida Law Blog. The law firm of The Law Offices of Charles D. Scott, PLLC practices law in Florida only, and only accepts clients for legal matters within the State of Florida. This web site and the Florida Law Blog are owned and operated by S & F Media LLC. Visitors to this site should not rely on any information contained within this site when making legal decisions or handling legal matters. This site does not constitute legal advice. Always seek the advice of a lawyer before making any decision or taking any course of action on any legal matter. The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. Before you decide ask us to send you free written information on our qualifications and experience.

READ OUR PRIVACY POLICY

This website is owned and operated by S&F Media, LLC

Contact The Law Offices of Charles D. Scott PLLC

St. Petersburg, FL Office
1135 Pasadena Avenue South, Suite 104
South Pasadena, FL33707


P. 727-300-4878

Connect With Us