Normally a claim is brought against the property owner through their insurance coverage. Just as the case with car accident claims, it is necessary to diagnose and evaluate your injuries as a result of the negligent property owner.  Therefore it is essential that you see a doctor for any injury you have suffered.  A personal injury lawyer will make a demand for settlement of your claim to the property owners insurance company and will base that claim upon the nature and extent of your injuries and other losses which were the fault of he property owner. If no settlement can be achieved, then a lawsuit against the property owner can be filed in an appropriate court of law.

Legal Notice

This notice applies to all content on this web site as well as the Florida Law Blog. The law firm of The Law Offices of Charles D. Scott, PLLC practices law in Florida only, and only accepts clients for legal matters within the State of Florida. This web site and the Florida Law Blog are owned and operated by S & F Media LLC. Visitors to this site should not rely on any information contained within this site when making legal decisions or handling legal matters. This site does not constitute legal advice. Always seek the advice of a lawyer before making any decision or taking any course of action on any legal matter. The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. Before you decide ask us to send you free written information on our qualifications and experience.


This website is owned and operated by S&F Media, LLC

Contact The Law Offices of Charles D. Scott PLLC

St. Petersburg, FL Office
1135 Pasadena Avenue South, Suite 104
South Pasadena, FL33707

P. 727-300-4878

Connect With Us