Florida’s 511 Statewide Traffic Site
"The My Florida 511 Site offers free, bilingual personalized services from the Florida Department of Transportation. By registering for My Florida 511 personalized services, you will:
- Create a personalized services profile to add an unlimited number of custom routes
- Hear travel information along those routes first when you dial 511 from a registered cell or landline phone
- Receive phone, text or e-mail alerts about incidents along your routes
- Set your language preference as English or Spanish
My Florida 511 users can create custom profiles for up to two phones. To sign up for free custom profiles, you will need to register a primary and/or secondary phone number.
When you call 511 from a registered phone number, the system will
- Recognize your phone number using Caller ID technology
- Tell you about your custom routes first
- Let you bypass your custom routes to access 511’s full range of statewide traffic information
Though you can call 511 from any phone, you will not be able to access your My Florida 511 routes from a phone not listed on your account.
Want to check on driving conditions anywhere in Florida? Click here to check out Florida's 511 Statewide Traffic Site.