Do you ride a bicycle in Florida?
If you or someone you loves rides a bike in Florida, a visit to the The Florida Bicycle Association's is a great idea:
"Advocating a bicycle-friendly Florida FBA was incorporated in 1997 for educational and charitable purposes and is a not-for-profit, tax-exempt corporation under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
Our Mission: To inspire and support people and communities to enjoy greater freedom and well-being through bicycling.
Our Vision: We envision a state where people of all ages see bicycling as a normal, practical and safe transportation alternative and where drivers of motor vehicles respect and appreciate the presence of bicycles on the roadways.
- To be a powerful, influential organization that protects and advances the interests of bicyclists
- To educate bicyclists, pedestrians and motorists about safely sharing roadways and paths
- To be a voice for the needs of bicyclists
- To encourage the creation of great on-road and off-road places to ride
- To provide a statewide communications network for bicyclists
- To encourage more people to bicycle more often
FBA is supported by membership dues and grants for safety education and both bicyclist and motor vehicle driver awareness programs. At our annual meeting each fall, we recognize people, communities and agencies around the state for their outstanding contributions to a bicycle friendly Florida."
For more information or a free consultation on your legal issue contact The Law Offices of Charles D. Scott PLLC, your injury law and family law attorneys, at 727-300-4878. http://www.yourstpetelawyers.com