Choosing the Right Accident Lawyer For Your Case
An accident lawyer is not hard to find, you see dozens of television ads, billboards, and internet ads everyday for lawyers, and lawyer referral services. How do you find an accident lawyer who will personally handle your case, return your calls, meet with you to discuss your case, and is qualified, competent, and experienced ?
Here are several questions that you should ask any lawyer you are considering hiring:
* How many years experience do they have handing auto accident cases?
* Will you meet with the lawyer that will actually be handling your case?
* Will a lawyer sit down at their your first meeting, or do they send out a contract runner?
* Do paralegal secretaries do most of the work on accident cases or do the lawyers handle the
* Does the firm handle property damage claims for free as part of their handling of your accident claim?
* Does the firm resolve medical bills and liens as part of their handling of your accident claim?
* Is the firm willing to reduce their fees at the end of the case if they make more than you on your own case?
* Will you speak with a lawyer when you call, or just speak with paralegal secretaries?
* Does the firm have an relationship with a legal or medical referral service?
* Will you be required to see only doctors that the Lawyer recommends?
The answers to these questions are critically important when you choose a lawyer to handle your accident or injury claim. You should not be afraid to ask these questions, and you should not accept anything but honest answers to these questions.
For more information or a free consultation on your legal issue contact The Law Offices of Charles D. Scott PLLC, your injury law and family law attorneys, at 727-300-4878. http://www.yourstpetelawyers.com